Click titles below to learn more about each Webinar!
Learn winning strategies, from Brake Parts, the premier global manufacturer and supplier of brake system components. Using EHS software and triage services, the company promotes a preventative safety culture, leading to a significant decrease in recordable incidents and workers’ compensation cost savings.
In this webinar, presented by Brake Parts, ProcessMAP, and Medcor, you will learn how to:
- Reduce workers’ compensation exposure costs through integrated incident management and injury triage services – 38% claims reduction on average
- Prevent incidents and promote a preventative safety culture through predictive analytics
- Improve employee health outcomes through early intervention and care coordination
Learn best practices and discover new approaches from world class organizations such as USG, a 15-time recipient of National Mining Association “Sentinels of Safety Award” and an OSHA Voluntary Protection Program “Star” designee.
You will learn how to:
- Improve EHS metrics and reduce workers’ compensation costs with advanced analytics
- Drive compliance and reduce the time it takes to complete audits by up to 50%
- Advance your organization along the health and safety continuum – from data capture and reporting to predictive and preventative management.
Lockton and ProcessMAP showcased how knowing which key performance indicators to capture, report and measure can impact driving employee behavior and, consequently, EBITDA.
Correlating incident details such as root cause analysis with employee demographics and organization details, along with financial claim information, empowers organizations to:
- Be More Proactive on Decision-Making
- Improve their Health and Safety Culture
- Reduce Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Mitigate Claim Expenses and Future Liabilities
- Create a Strong Return on Investment
- Understanding the importance of having an EHS MIS to capture vital EHS data
- Analyzing the data to see if your changes are achieving results
- The importance of being “graphical” when reporting upwards in your organization
- Analyzing the data to predict when you may be out of compliance
- Learning four key Six Sigma quality tools to help analyze your EHS data
- And more….
- 7 Steps in Building a Software Platform Business Case
- Key Building Blocks of an EHS MIS Business Case
- 5 Key Stages in EHS MIS Selection
- Navigating through Needs Vs. Wants
- And more….
- Manage Cost Reduction/Cost Avoidance
- Instill Process Consistency
- Manage Business Continuity and Knowledge Retention
- Establish Transparency
- Get Insight from Analytics