- ProcessMAP is passionate about its employees and provides incredible opportunities for personal and professional growth. As a member of the team, you will be a key member to ensuring customers success in protecting lives and improving the quality of lives. Currently, we have several positions open in our Ft. Lauderale/Sunrise location for EHSQ subject matter experts to support our growth. This role will be responsible for working closely with ProcessMAPâ€™s experienced EHS Directors during sales, implementation, and post-implementation stages. This position is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Learn ProcessMAP EHS software platform
- Assist EHS COE Directors and internal teams on subject matters related to Environmental Compliance, Occupational Health and Safety and related areas.
- Assist EHS Directors in understanding and validating customerâ€™s EHS objectives and requirementsSupport EHS Directors with the EHS software implementation and system deployment.
- Conduct EHS and ProcessMAP software training to internal teams and customers.
- Assist various departments on reviewing existing applications to find opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Occupational Health, Safety, Ergonomics, Industrial Hygiene, and related fields
- 5 to 7 years experience in EHS field
- Depth in Environmental, occupational health and safety regulations
- Experience with commercial or custom EHS software is a plus
- Experience and exposure to management systems such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Aptitude for multi-tasking among various projects
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office is a must
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- This position is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. No relocation assistance will be provided.