Project seeking a Cognos careers/Lead who will assist with design, development & implementation of Cognos BI Solutions. The candidate should have extensive knowledge of Cognos 10 and above versions and has full project lifecycle experience on multiple projects deployed using Cognos. The position requires the candidate to lead a team and can interact and communicate externally with our clients as well as internally.
- Design, develop, implement, and support solutions using Cognos functionality and technologies including Report Studio, Event Studio, Cognos Workspace, Cognos Framework Manager and Cognos Advanced Workspace.
- 3 or more yearsâ€™ of relational data modelling using Framework Manager is required
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation for product deliverables and change management
- Collaborate with outside team members and management
- Provide technical assistance with troubleshooting by responding to inquiries and question.
Experience and Skill set required
- 2+ years of experience managing BI teams and projects
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- 5 or more yearsâ€™ experience with Cognos 10 or above is required
- 5 or more yearsâ€™ experience with relational databases, preferably MS SQL, Server is required
- Hands-on experience using Cognos Mashup and SDK with .NET technologies is preferred, but not required.
A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, a related discipline, equivalent work experience or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience from which comparable skills can be acquired.