- ProcessMAP is looking for a story-teller with an audience-first mindset for the role of Digital Marketing Manager. Suitable candidates will be highly skilled in taking technical concepts and building customer-facing marketing content, have a very strong understanding of SEO as well as social media analytics, understand the nuances and intricacies of each content marketing platform and know how to utilize data in formulating a content marketing strategy. The Digital Marketing Manager will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making ability.
- Orchestrate digital content strategies across all online platforms - website, social, email etc.
- Be a prolific writer who can take abstract technical or industry concepts, and develop fully-fleshed out content that can be used with customers, prospects, partners, media, analysts, etc.
- Drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Measure the results of content marketing initiatives and accordingly adapt future marketing projects
- Work closely with Senior Leadership Team, Product Management, Product Marketing, and Visual Design teams to develop high-impact content
- Implement SEO best practices
- Have a good understanding of how different kinds of content are best suited to different marketing platforms (website, social, demand generation, etc.)
- Design and implement creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field. MBA preferred
- B2B SaaS/ Cloud Product Marketing experience highly preferred
- Experience in utilizing creativity to turn abstract concepts to consumable marketing content
- Experience with online community building
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, SEO platforms (BrightEdge), etc
- Proficiency with social media analytics
- Time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication