- ProcessMAP is seeking a Full Stack Developers for the next generation of its product at our Bhubaneswar, INDIA location. They will work designing new products as well as enhancing existing products. The ability to work in collaboration with others, under high pressure, developing new interfaces needed for the systems identified for ProcessMAP objectives.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for review the requirement and identify the functional and Technical impacts.
- Primary responsibility for designing and development of Service Oriented Architecture based solutions, frameworks, and components.
- Develop new functionality in our existing software product. Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting and designing solutions to problematic programming with limited supervision.
- Responsible for Preparing/Reviewing Technical Specification documents.
- Responsible for Code Review.
- Required to mentor, provide code guidance, support to the team.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Expected to learn new technologies quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies in our product.
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skill. Positive Attitude towards Work.
TECHNICAL SKILL SETS:
- 3-7 years of software architecture and development experience with strong hands-on skills, expert level understanding of architecture and design patterns.
- Experience developing ASP.NET solutions leveraging SOA (in particular REST services and web applications) for synchronous and asynchronous communications between component.
- Familiar with UML concepts and Agile methodologies such as SCRUM and TDD a plus.
- C#, ASP.NET - Mandatory
- Angular JS - Mandatory
- React JS - Mandatory
- NodeJS - Mandatory
- REST Services - Mandatory
- SQL Server - Mandatory
- .Net Core - Preferable
- Cloud Technologies (AWS/Azure) - Preferable
- MongoDB/MySQL - Preferable
Bachelorâ€™s degree in computer science or equivalent experience