- Conceptualize, develop, and design images and digital graphics to illustrate and reinforce the value of the ProcessMAP brand.
- Work with various cross-functional teams to design and support presentations, landing pages, banners, brand-standard templates, proposals, brochures, flyers, marketing materials, and other corporate collaterals
- Create 2D animations and explainer videos on Company, and its products using Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Translate complex information/analytics to simple Infographic or other allied easy ways to communicate visually.
- Work closely with the team to design infographics and images that can be shared on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Maintains a library of all creative materials on the company intranet.
- Works with marketing leadership teams to determine the creative direction and ensure brand consistency.
- Bring visual creativity, craftsmanship, and innovation to campaigns and projects.
- Manage own workload and work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects going on at the same time.
Qualification, Experience, and Skillset Required:
- Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects.
- Strong skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word. Familiarity with MS Excel.
- Ability to think creatively, aesthetically, independently and have good knowledge of all the media and current trends.
- Ability to identify and solve problems and multi-tasking under pressure.
- Candidate must provide an online portfolio of relevant work samples.
- Knowledge of WordPress or any other CMS will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must thrive in high velocity and constantly evolving work environment.