ProcessMAP Corporation, a 16 year old software company headquartered in Sunrise, FL is leading the way in innovation for our cloud based EHS and Sustainability (EHS&S) platform and is experiencing significant growth. To help us with the growth and be a part of our growth story, we are recruiting highly motivated and accomplished individuals who can clearly demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in learning domain trends & solutions in the area of EHS&S (Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability). Additionally, candidates must thrive in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment and IT. Those hired will join a successful team with a broad and deep range of experience across business and technology solution areas.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This role will be reporting into Director of Marketing, to support and coordinate marketing, presales and sales support activities.
Key Responsibilities include:
- OPEN for fresh MBA college graduates
- MUST have experience in IT industry and a bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science
- Campaign Management
- Coordinate with teams to drive Marketing Campaigns
- Build email marketing assets, reporting to support mail campaigns.
- Coordinate with teams to optimize and update Salesforce
- Tradeshows & Conferences
- Coordinate logistics for Trade shows/ conference events
- Coordinate logistics for our Annual User Conference
- PreSales and Sales Support
- Support Sales Team with proposals and pricing
- Support team sales & marketing efforts and initiatives
- Coordinate with teams to build collaterals for Sales Team
- Other Marketing Activities
- Experience in driving and handling online events like Webinar.
- Market research on leads and update existing customer database
- Manage Press Releases, Whitepapers and support blogging activities
- Excellence in strategic and analytical problem solving Excellence in Marketing functional knowledge to support marketing strategy plan and able to have focused energy in implementing the plan
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills Polished verbal and written communication style. Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with project teams and the customer teams. Good networking skills to work across different multi-cultural teams towards focused goal. Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior business leaders.
- Personal Drive Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path. Commitment to making a positive lasting client impact.
- Self-Guided Attitude The ability to succeed in a professional environment where client and project direction is not always well defined. Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas
Experience and skill set required:
- Should have passion for Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability domain
- Any marketing work-experience in B2B IT Products/Services or Cloud based solutions is highly desirable.
- Excellent skills in MS Office Tools (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Appreciate technology and business trends.
- Should have zeal to work in an independent mode.
- Communication â€“ MUST have Excellent Verbal and Written skills (Level 5/5).
- Possess strong analytical and communication skills.