- ProcessMAP is looking for a Marketing intern/ associate who is a stellar story-teller with an audience-first mindset. Suitable candidates will be highly skilled in (or willing to learn quickly) translating business and technical concepts into compelling demand-generation campaigns for execution across all digital marketing channels, including emails, social media posts, contributor blogs, etc. The candidates should also possess (or be willing to learn quickly) a strong understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) concepts. The candidate must exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills, and demonstrate the ability to learn with minimal hand-holding. Additionally, she/he must be flexible and comfortable in working with the Global Marketing organization with team members living in various countries, backgrounds, and cultures, sometimes outside normal business hours.
- Orchestrate digital marketing content for all online platforms - emails, social media, website, etc.
- Translate ProcessMAPâ€™s value-proposition and competitive differentiators into well-articulated messages that can fuel high-impact Demand-Generation campaigns, social media marketing, Search-Engine Marketing (display ads, text ads), etc.
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns across all channels, including emails, social and web.
- Drive website and social media traffic as well as engagement to drive sales and brand promotion.
- Measure the results of content marketing initiatives and accordingly adapt future marketing projects.
- Integrate SEO concepts and best practices into digital marketing content and channels.
Job Qualifications/ Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or a related field.
- Must be deeply passionate to build a career in B2B SaaS/ Cloud Product Marketing function.
- Strong aptitude for creativity that can turn abstract concepts to easily consumable and engaging marketing content.
- Data-driven and highly analytical. Must be able to quickly measure and course-correct, as and when required.
- Hands-on knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms (like HubSpot, Marketo, etc.), SEO platforms (BrightEdge), Google Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge of Account-Based Marketing principles and best practices.
- Proficiency with social media marketing and retargeting.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.