- ProcessMAP is looking for a Product and Content Marketing Intern/ Associate who is a stellar story-teller with an audience-first mindset. Suitable candidates will be highly skilled in (or willing to learn quickly) translating ProcessMAPâ€™s business value and product capabilities into highly engaging content that can be effectively used various marketing initiatives, including digital marketing channels such as ProcessMAPâ€™s website, various landing pages, demand-gen emails, social media posts, contributor blogs, etc. The candidates should also possess (or be willing to learn quickly) a very strong understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) concepts. The candidate must exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills, and demonstrate the ability to learn with minimal hand-holding. Additionally, she/he must be flexible and comfortable in working with the Global Marketing organization with team members from various countries, backgrounds, and cultures, sometimes outside normal business hours.
- Orchestrate digital marketing content for all online platforms - emails, social media, website, etc.
- Translate ProcessMAPâ€™s value-proposition, competitive differentiators, product capabilities, and customer success stories into well-articulated and high-impact marketing assets such as case studies, white papers, e-books, product data sheets, battle cards, etc.
- Perform in-depth analysis of industry landscape, emerging trends, analyst reports, and competitive intelligence reports to develop content that can directly aid commercial engagements.
- Drive website and social media traffic as well as engagement to drive sales and brand promotion.
- Measure the results of content marketing initiatives and accordingly adapt future marketing projects.
- Integrate SEO concepts and best practices into digital marketing content and channels.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or a related field.
- Must be deeply passionate to build a career in B2B SaaS/ Cloud Product Marketing function.
- Strong aptitude for creativity that can turn abstract concepts to easily consumable and engaging marketing content.
- Data-driven and highly analytical. Must be able to quickly measure and course-correct, as and when required.
- Hands-on knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms (like HubSpot, Marketo, etc.), SEO platforms (BrightEdge), Google Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge of Account-Based Marketing principles and best practices.
- Proficiency with social media marketing and retargeting.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.