- ProcessMAP is seeking an API technologist to help design and develop a strategic API middleware application suite platform for the next generation of its product at our Hyderabad / Bhubaneswar, INDIA location. The API Architect will work closely with business and technology partners to design and implement microservices-driven enterprise SaaS software products. Ideal candidates should have a experience in developing in ASP.NET, .NET Core web services and web application. The ability to work in collaboration with others, under high pressure, developing new interfaces needed for the systems identified for ProcessMAP objectives.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enhance information architecture team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members; meeting with focus groups and analyzing and adopting the current technology trends.
- Plan information architecture by studying the application concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, work and data flow, and navigation; evaluating information representation.
- Organize information by translating user behavior into media structure and elements; crafting interactive experiences; producing workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts, and storyboards; preparing interaction specifications, navigation rules, organization of information; coordinating with business, technology and visual strategists.
- Implement information and platform architecture by preparing paper and interactive prototypes and mockups; coordinating with Product Management to integrate concept, visual design, interface, and navigational structure; documenting structure and processes.
- Validate information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans and studying user feedback.
- Update job knowledge by tracking research regarding web design and usability; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 12+ years of software architecture and development experience with strong hands-on skills, expert level understanding of architecture and design patterns with a solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming (required)
- 7+ years of experience in implementing enterprise projects as a lead architect covering technical and architectural assessments, services, analytics, security, testing and deployment
- 7+ years of experience developing ASP.NET solutions leveraging SOA (in particular ReST services) for synchronous and asynchronous communications between components
- Expertise in .NET technologies, ReST services and client-side integration via JSON for interfacing and building required services (APIs) to communicate with existing product suite
- Advanced skills in enterprise data-driven solutions dependent on external content through ReST web services, push notifications, etc.
- Advanced skills in both relational (SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Couchbase, Redis) databases, in-memory caching and optimization
- Expertise in pub/sub data delivery models and principles, message bus and ESB technologies
- Expert knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of project timelines and budgets
- Familiar with UML concepts and Agile methodologies such as SCRUM and TDD a plus
- client-orientation / public-facing mobile applications approach to building solutions
Bachelorâ€™s degree in computer science or equivalent experience