- Performance Testing Architecter will be responsible for Overall Performance Testing initiatives Architect the framework and Tools Management, benchmark the major scenarios.
- Professionals with 6-8 years of experience in Performance Testing / Engineering
- Extensive Performance Testing experience on Load Runner / JMeter / ( Any one tool experience, Load Runner is Preferred )
- Expert level scripting skills
- Ability to understand the Performance bottlenecks at different levels of Application and help the engineering teams.
- Should be able to build the performance benchmarking of Web and Mobile Enterprise wide applications with minimum guidance
- Should have Good Experience in Performance Monitoring of WEb and Mobile Based Applications
- Should have good performance engineering skills and deep understanding of the technologies.Net, SQL Server, RESR API
- Experience with RESTful web services and APIs and understanding of Performance Testing for web based API
- Demonstrated expertise with XML and related tools and technologies
- Strong Knowledge of current industry wide Quality & Test processes and practices, Tools and techniques
- Quick and self-bootstrapping learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Good Knowledge in Continuous Integration, Test Automation, and Test Parallelization solutions.
- Passionate about pushing the envelope of current technologies and motivating others to adopt new development and testing methodologies.
- Should have logical thinking ability and solutions oriented attitude
- Should have Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Candidates with prior development experience and knowledge would have an added advantage.