- This career opportunity is with Business Development team of ProcessMAP India Pvt Ltd. This team understands that EHSQ is growing in significance â€” attracting marketing attention, investment and innovation, and technology development. We are recruiting highly motivated and accomplished individuals from top-tier business school/university programs. Candidates should be able to clearly demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in learning domain trends & solutions in the area of EHSQ (Environment, Health, Safety, and Quality). Additionally, candidates must thrive in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment and IT. Those hired will join a successful team with a broad and deep range of experience across business and technology solution areas.
- Take complete ownership of the bid, throughout different stages of RFI / RFP starting from Deal Evaluation, Story Boarding, solution articulation, proposal summary & writing, till the final submission to the client.
- Work with Sales team to support and perform system demonstrations to prospects / future clients.
- Maintain a repository of best practices & Create Reusable Components.
- Post RFI / RFP submission analysis: Proposal Review/Learning and Win/Loss analysis.
- Responsible for Collateral Preparation: Domain capability slide deck, Prospect specific collaterals & value packs, Case Studies, etc.
- Proposition based Demand Creation: Market intelligence, Competitors analysis/research activities. Research into target accounts for creating a customized proposition. Comparative research of activities carried out by similar customers. Assist in generating order pipeline, road shows, develop a Go-to-market strategy for regions & verticals.
- Execute Pre RFI / RFP work- Collateral customization, the creation of sales PPTs, Case Studies, etc.
Education, Experience & Skill Set Required:
- Minimum 4 to 8 years of experience working on Proposals/Presales/Bid Management activities.
- Must have an MBA degree from reputed Business schools/Universities.
- Should have a passion for Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability domain.
- Excellent skills in MS Office Tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Appreciate technology and business trends
- Should have a zeal to work in an independent mode.
- Communication â€“ MUST have Excellent Verbal and Written skills.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience working in the Environmental, Health & Safety field.
- Having an MBA/BE specialized in Environmental, Safety, Health, and Sustainability (EHS&S) from reputed Business schools/Universities is an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a Presales executive, you will be involved in supporting and coordinating the presales, business development and product management activities which primarily include the acquisition of new customers and projects. Also, the role of this individual will have the responsibility for working with Implementation, Account Management, and Product Development Teams to identify on-going system enhancements based on Customer Feedback and new ideas from future clients.
- Excellence in strategic and analytical problem solving - Excellence in Business Development to address customer problems, quick analytical thinking, and able to have focused energy in transforming the requirements into solutions.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills - Polished verbal and written communication style. Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with project teams and the customer teams. Good networking skills to work across different multi-cultural teams towards a focused goal. Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior business leaders.
- Personal Drive - Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path. Commitment to making a positive lasting client impact.
- Self-Guided Attitude - The ability to succeed in a professional environment where client and project direction is not always well defined. Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas.