- QA Automation Architecter will be responsible for Overall Automation initiatives Architect the framework and Tools Management.
- 8-10 Years of experience in Test Automation, in web and Mobile
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Architect role.
- Has in-depth knowledge of a variety of testing techniques and methodologies
- Good Experience in Selenium, Appium & Calabash QTP or other Functional Automation Tools.
- Experience in Jmeter, Load Runner and load Testing Tools.
- Solid experience with automation frameworks/tools ( Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver), continuous integration systems
- Solid scripting skills with experience in an advanced scripting language like Python, Perl, or Ruby
- Experience with RESTful web services and APIs and understanding of automated testing for web based API
- Demonstrated expertise with XML and related tools and technologies
- Solid understanding QA/Test Automation Best Practices
- Strong Knowledge of current industry wide Quality & Test processes and practices, Tools and techniques
- Quick and self-bootstrapping learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Specializing in Continuous Integration, Test Automation and Test Parallelization solutions.
- Passionate about pushing the envelope of current technologies and motivating others to adopt new development and testing methodologies.