- Expertise in Solution design and development on EAI platform using BizTalk Server 2006R2/2009/2010/2013 R2, ESB, BRE.
- Developed artefacts like Schemas Maps and Orchestrations.
- Familiar with Biztalk Architecture with Third Party data interaction. Should be familiar with designing and developing BizTalk artefacts like schema maps Orchestrations Pipeline and custom BizTalk components.
- Must be able to define Helper classes and knowledge on Code Optimization with BizTalk MQSC communication using MQ Should be able to Debug issues.
- Design and development of EAI application using ESB Toolkit 2.0 â€“ Preferable.
- Experienced in creating dynamic ports, direct communication between orchestrations, self-correlating patterns.
- Expertise in BizTalk Administration, Troubleshooting, Message Tracking, Orchestration debugging, exception handling.
- Must have experience in creating custom C# pipeline components for assemblers and disassemblers.
- Experience in developing Microsoft Azure Cloud application, WEB API, migration to Azure cloud, Relational Databases, Business and Enterprise Application Integration development. â€“ Preferable.
- BizTalk(BizTalk Server 2006 R2, 2009, 2010, 2013 R2) - Mandatory.
- ESB (Enterprise Service Bus), BAM (Business Activity Monitoring) - Preferable.
- BRE (Business Rule Engine), XSD, XSLT - Mandatory.
- C# - Mandatory
- Rest API - Mandatory
- WCF Services - Mandatory
- SQL Server - Mandatory
- MongoDB/ MYSQL - Preferable
- Cloud Technologies (Azure) Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Bus etc. - Preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, quick learner and good team player, ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure. Should come up with suggestions/areas of the improvement proactively.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving with minimum/less supervision.
- Experience in complete SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), skilled in understanding and designing Software Requirement Specification document and to identify the Test Scenarios, involved in Functional, Integration, System, Regression and Acceptance testing.
Bachelorâ€™s degree in computer science or equivalent experience