- ProcessMAP is looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Validate functional s.pecifications, build technical specifications and application documentation.
- Develop new user-facing features, integrate new or enhanced application components.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Be champion and educator on modern front-end development workflow.
- Support change readiness initiatives as needed.
- Create and maintain a toolkit of UI controls and custom elements.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Have 5+ years building web experiences with a focus on UI/Front-end for Web environment.
- Thorough knowledge and frequent application of technical standards, principles, concepts and techniques
- Expert in semantic web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Sketch.app, Invision.app or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Expert knowledge of Node.js, Webpack, Babel, etc.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Bootstrap - Mandatory
- HTML/HTML 5 - Mandatory
- CSS/CSS3 - Mandatory
- ReactJS - Mandatory
- NodeJS - Mandatory
- AngularJS - Preferable
- Cloud Technologies (AWS/Azure) - Preferable
- API Integrations Knowledge - Mandatory
Bachelorâ€™s degree in computer science or equivalent experience