ProcessMAP provides Barilla with an Enterprise Safety Management System that supports their corporate safety initiatives and continued delivery of quality products through a better and safer work environment.
- A Leading Italian and European food company
- Annual Revenue: $80 Million
- Number of Employees: 600+
- Headquarters: Bannockburn, IL, United States
- Industry: Food & Beverage
- Establish consistency in injury/illness reporting, investigation, and corrective actions management.
- System serves as the backbone of safety performance measurement and generates a wide range of safety metrics for decision support and management presentation.
- Improved efficacy of safety and action management through access to real-time information.
- Allows for developing and implementing proactive measures within the organization.
- Centralizing training program within one online application that allows for visibility throughout the company .
- Streamlined and improved EHS performance metrics management.