- Improved employee access to up-to-date SDS via a central, enterprise-wide repository
- Decresed non-compliance risks with product regulations, including GADSL, RoHS, IARC, and REACH
- Ensures proactive hazard mitigation through streamlined risk assessment
- Improved efficiency with automated workflows for regulatory, environmental, and safety review for chemical approval.
- Cabot Microelectronics is the world’s leading supplier of chemical mechanical planarization slurries and a growing CMP pad supplier to the semiconductor industry.
- Annual Revenue: $450 Million
- Number of Employees: 1,400+
- Headquarters: Aurora, Illinois, USA