ProcessMAP Solutions for Harley Davidson
ProcessMAP provides Harley Davidson with an integrated and global EHS & Sustainability management solution, internally known as SHIELD, to support their vision of Health and Safety Excellence. The Harley Davidson Health and Safety Management System incorporates five main components that work together: Workplace Analysis; Hazard Prevention & Control; Education, Communication & Recognition; Care, Case & Claim Management; and Harley Davidson Continuous Improvement System (CIS) Integration.
- Revenues - $5.36B
- Number of Employees – 5,000+
- Headquarters: Milwaukee, WI, USA
About Harley Davidson
Business Impact of ProcessMAP EHS Solutions
- Harley Davidson won the 2016 Verdantix EH&S Information Management Award for stellar safety performance results using ProcessMAP’s Incident Management and Activity Management solutions
- Established an enterprise-wide system for EHS by removing disparate systems operating in silos and standardizing processes across all sites
- System serves as the backbone of safety performance measurement and generates a wide range of safety metrics for trend and analysis and decision support.
- Improved injury and illness reporting, investigation and corrective action processes.
- Provides corporate visibility of ergonomic issues & manages all the relevant information centrally.
- Provides the Management team with greater visibility into the performance of all units acting as a reliable platform for future actions and goals.
Reduction in OSHA Recordable Rate in 2019 compared to 2010
Lost Time Rate reported in 2019 compared to 1.6 in 2010
Increase in wellness check performed over mobile EHS apps
Reduction in scope 1 & scope 2 emissions
Decrease in energy consumption
Reduction in waste to landfill across all facilities
See ProcessMAP in action!Ask for a demo
Or contact us to learn more