- Provides real-time visibility to key metrics, utilizing the company’s Incident Management solution to track and manage accidents and incidents.
- Improved analysis of safety performance metrics and trend analyses
- Reduced its overall injuries by 10 percent a year, on average.
- Streamlined reporting and tracking of worker injury/illness, environmental, property damage and vehicular incidents – in alignment with OSHA, EPA, MSHA and other regulatory requirements
- Enhanced accountability and performance; and increased regulatory compliance.