- Mitigates non-conformance risk through mobile audit functionality, automated processes, and linking corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs) with audit findings
- Decreased travel costs and increased efficiency by enabling remote tracking of non-conformances
- Promotes compliance with OSHA, EPA, and DOT regulations
- Old Dominion Freight Line operates 224 locations across the United States, offering regional, inter-regional and national LTL services.
- Annual Revenue: $2.9 Billion
- Number of Employees: 17,500+
- Headquarters: Thomasville, NC