- Established company-wide consistency in qualitative exposure assessment, sampling and monitoring, employee notification, and corrective actions management across nearly 1,500 sites in 28 countries
- Provides visibility to industrial hygiene performance with reports, statistical analysis of sampling data, and sampling result calculations
- Mitigates risks through proactive hazard analysis and automated corrective and preventive action items management
- PPG is a global supplier of paints, coatings, optical products, specialty materials, glass and fiber glass.
- Annual Revenue: $14.5 Billion
- Headquarters: Pittsburgh, PA, US
- Number of Employees: 47,000+