As one of the largest electric generation and transmission cooperatives, Seminole electric continuously seeks cutting-edge solutions to operate more efficiently. ProcessMAP provides an enterprise environmental management information system (EMIS) comprising of multiple modules that enable Seminole Electric to centrally manage and automate environmental compliance activities.
- Centralized environmental compliance management and action items tracking resulting from regulatory, corporate, and site requirements.
- Streamlined management and tracking of regulated and unregulated waste, including waste drum/container tracking, and manifests management.
- Automated department-level compliance and management system self assessments and corrective actions tracking through closure.
- Seminole Electric is one of the largest electric generation and transmission cooperatives in the United States.
- Annual Revenue: $1.1 Billion
- Number of Employees: 500+
- Headquarters: Tampa, FL