- Established standardized incident reporting, investigation, and corrective actions management processes
- Provides real-time dashboards to increase transparency and company-wide visibility to safety performance indicators
- Optimizes employee wellness through preventative programs, including Occupational Health and Ergonomics Management
- Supports sustainable operations with qualitative assessments, sampling and exposure monitoring, and risk analysis Talk to an expert +1-954-908-4000 Em
- TECO Energy is an energy-related holding company with regulated electric and gas utilities in Florida and New Mexico.
- Annual Revenue: $2.7 Billion
- Number of Employees: 3,700+
- Headquarters: Tampa, FL