Privacy Statement, effective as of 12/07/2017
ProcessMAP provides certain business services to its customers.
At ProcessMAP Corporation. (“ProcessMAP”, “we” or “us”), we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers and their data subjects. We want you (“Data Subjects”, “Users” or “Data Controllers” , “Customers”) to feel comfortable and confident when using our web site and our services. Therefore, we would like to share with you the following principles that govern our information practices and other privacy aspects of our web site and our services. Throughout this policy, we refer to information that personally identifies you as “Personal Information or PII.”
Recourse, Enforcement and Liability
In compliance with the EU-U.S. DPF and the Swiss-U.S. DPF, ProcessMAP Corporation commits to resolve DPF Principles-related complaints about our collection and use of your personal information. EU individuals and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our handling of personal data received in reliance on the EU-U.S. DPF and the Swiss-U.S. DPF should first contact ProcessMAP Corporation at:
Privacy & Compliance Team,
13450 W. Sunrise Boulevard, Suite: 160
Sunrise, FL 33323, USA
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will investigate your complaint, take appropriate action and report back to
you within 45 days.
In compliance with the EU-U.S. DPF and the Swiss-U.S. DPF, ProcessMAP Corporation commits to refer unresolved complaints concerning our handling of personal data received in reliance on the EU-U.S. DPF and the Swiss-U.S. DPF to BBB, an alternative dispute resolution provider based in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your DPF Principles-related complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your DPF Principles-related complaint to your satisfaction, please visit https://bbbprograms.org/programs/all-programs/dpf-consumers/ProcessForConsumers for more information or to file a complaint. The services of BBB are provided at no cost to you.
Finally, as a last resort and under limited conditions EU and Swiss individuals with residual complaints may invoke a binding arbitration option before the Data Privacy Framework Panel.
Following is additional information about how we treat personal information that is transferred in reliance on Data Privacy Framework :
– ProcessMAP currently does not share any personal data with third parties, if in the future it does transfer personal information to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf, ProcessMAP Corporation will remain liable under the DPF Principles if its agent processes such personal information in a manner inconsistent with the DPF Principles.
– EU individuals and Swiss individuals have rights to access personal data about them, and to limit use and disclosure of their personal data. With our Data Privacy Framework certification, ProcessMAP has committed to respect those rights. Because ProcessMAP personnel have limited ability to access data our customers submit to our services, if you wish to request access, to limit use, or to limit disclosure, please provide the name of the customer (data controller) who submitted your data to our services. We will refer your request to that customer (data controller), and will support them as needed in responding to your request.
ProcessMAP Corporation is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
– We may share your data to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process including to meet national security or law enforcement requests from public authorities
– When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our apps or websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of ProcessMAP Corporation, our customers and users, or the public
– If we merge with or are acquired by another company, sell an ProcessMAP website, app, or business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In those cases, your information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred ProcessMAP does not currently transfer personal information to third parties. However, if personal information of EU or Swiss individuals is transferred to third parties in the future, pursuant to the EU-U.S. Data Privacy Framework and Swiss U.S. Data Privacy Framework, ProcessMAP is potentially liable.
General Information on PII and Security Controls:
Security, ProcessMAP has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent (1) unauthorized or unlawful disclosure or access to personal data; (2) accidental or unlawful loss, destruction, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure of your personal data; and (3) accidental damage to your personal data. These measures ensure an appropriate level of security in relation to the risks inherent in the processing and the nature of the personal data to be protected. Your securely held personal data will only be accessible by select authorized members of staff within ProcessMAP and its business partners.
All hosted services maintained by ProcessMAP has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the data and information under our control. When Customer Sites are accessed using Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 5.0 or higher, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects information using both server authentication and data encryption to help ensure that data and information is safe, secure, and available only to you.
ProcessMAP hosts the services in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. Finally, ProcessMAP provides unique user names and passwords that must be entered each time a customer logs on. These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of Data.
Right to Change Policy