ProcessMAP Provides Cost-Effective Safety Management Software For Small and Mid-size Companies
Small Investment. Big Results.
Even as a small or medium size business, you have big safety responsibilities. But, you need to stay lean. And, you can’t afford to invest more than is needed. That’s where ProcessMAP EDGE comes in. Now you can access enterprise-grade software to simplify OSHA compliance and automate health and safety management – at a cost you can afford.
Everything You Need. Nothing You Don’t.
ProcessMAP EDGE enables you to start simple and grow as needed. Our cloud software not only automates safety and compliance processes, it gives you actionable insights to make smarter decisions.
With powerful, affordable packages, ProcessMAP makes it easy for you to get up and running with safety software – saving you time and money.
Comply with OSHA
Electronic OSHA Forms Submission (300A, 300, & 301) & Secure Incident and Training Record keeping.
Instant Access to Standard Audit Checklists (EPA, DOT, OSHA, State-specific) & a Library with over 2,000 Common EHS Tasks.
Real-time Access to over 100 Safety KPIs & Unlimited Access to EHS Training Materials, Policies, and Procedures.
Streamlined Safety Management Processes & Seamless Data Transfer to External Stakeholders, such as ISNetworld.
- Incident Reporting & Investigation
- OSHA 300, 300A & 301 Logs Generation
- Near-miss Documentation
- HRMS Integration
- 24 x 7 Telephonic Nursing Support
- Recurring/non-recurring Task Scheduling
- Task Assignment by Role, Group, Individual
- Photo & Document Storage
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly Calendar Views
- Ownership Re-assignment
- Audit Program Management (Corporate/Site)
- Question Bank/Category Development
- Automated Questionnaire Filling
- Findings & Action Items Management
- Metrics, Reports & Trending Charts
- Centralized Document Storage
- Configurable Approval Workflows
- Multi-layered Security for Access Control
- Audit Trail Management
- Version Control (Major & Minor Revisions)
- Scheduling, Attendance & Course Tracking
- Audit Trail for Evidence of Training
- Training Plans based on Identified Skill Gaps
- Automated Email Notifications
- Training Performance Metrics
INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE MANAGEMENT
- Qualitative & Quantitative Assessments
- Sampling Results Tracking (air, noise, etc.)
- Automatic Chain of Custodies to IH Labs
- Corrective & Preventive Action Tracking
- Integration with Laboratories
- Statistical Analysis & Reports
Provides actionable insights to keep employees and customers safe, while promoting OSHA compliance.
Supports enterprise-wide incident management and regulatory compliance initiatives.
Supports Materion in Driving Safety Efficiencies and Mitigating Risk, Reducing Overall Injuries.
Strengthens USGs position as a leader in global health and safety performance with data driven insights.
Report and edit incident details through a quick link. Automatic notifications are sent to all relevant stakeholders on a daily basis or upon completion of a milestone or an event.
Built-in calendar generates action items and automatically assigns them to responsible personnel. E-mail notifications, reminders, and alerts are sent out to ensure completion of all issued tasks.
Assign tasks to groups or individuals and enable them to upload supporting attachments including photos, videos, or documents to their assigned tasks or action item.
Create an action items task library to ensure nothing is missed and reduce the loss of “institutional knowledge” by retaining the action items in the system.
Create and manage protocols by selecting questions based on regional and operational regulations. Once created, these protocols can be combined to form a comprehensive questionnaire.
Test site compliance against audit questionnaires. Easily create questionnaires and trend the responses against previous years.
Explore different sampling methodologies for air, noise and heat by capturing granular level data. Automate mapping of exposure levels to a single worker or a group - in case of breach of limit value.
Automate your Chain of Custody form and manage events sequence through assignment of responsibilities.