ProcessMAP's integrated enterprise-grade solutions help global companies manage data and processes in order to enhance performance, mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and improve profitability. Our cloud-based EHS platform is available both as a comprehensive suite as well as modular solutions that address your specific business needs.
Health & Safety
- Equips companies to manage risks related to health & safety
- Establishes consistency and provides real-time insights to improve overall performance
- Helps advance companies along the health and safety continuum - from capturing and tracking; to measuring and monitoring; to predicting and preventing.
As the most integrated suite of health & safety software solutions in the market, ProcessMAP provides the following benefits:
Risk & Claims Management
- Improve the efficiency, reporting, and accuracy of data.
- Analyze the root cause of incidents and claims to identify and mitigate unsafe activities.
- Decrease claims costs through integration with TPA, HR, and other data sources.
ProcessMAP's Risk & Claims Management solutions help risk managers correlate safety root-cause analysis with the claims experience, providing their organization with actionable insights. This allows organizations to move toward predictive rather than reactive measures to prevent occurrences. After all, the best form of loss mitigation is loss prevention.
Compliance & Quality Management
- Maintain enterprise-wide communication and accountability
- Allocate resources more efficiently
- Streamline the completion of processes with automated workflows and reminder tools.
ProcessMAP's Quality Management solutions help organizations streamline, standardize, and track processes essential to ISO 9001 compliance. Built-in alerts, robust CAPA management, and reporting features increase accountability, provide visibility across the organization, and keep companies audit ready.:
Environment & Sustainability
- Streamlined collection, verification, analysis, and reporting of company-wide performance indicators, including energy, air, water, waste, and health & safety data.
- Visibility to KPIs increases transparency, minimizes environmental impact, and mitigates regulatory risk.
- Systematized processes reduce manual tasks to improve efficiency and increase productivity.
ProcessMAP’s GRI Certified cloud platform manages a full range of global enterprise metrics in areas of environmental, social, safety, energy, and carbon tracking to improve corporate sustainability performance. Key benefits include
- Sustainability Performance Management
ProcessMAP Perspectives - Why You Must Invest In Safety Audit Software
Adopting Principles of World-Class Manufacturing
ProcessMAP to Host Customers, Industry Visionaries, and Strategic Partners at ProcessMAP Konnect – The Annual EHS and Risk Management Leadership Conference