Customers Accelerate the Digital Transformation of their Global EHS and ORM Initiatives with ProcessMAP’s Latest Product Innovations
February 24, 2021 [Fort Lauderdale, FL]: ProcessMAP Corporation, the industry leader in offering a cloud-based data intelligence platform for Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) transformation and Operational Risk Management (ORM), announced today that during the year 2020, its customers across the globe continued to rapidly accelerate their digital transformation by leveraging the company’s latest product innovations. ProcessMAP released more than 450 product enhancements, and 185 enhancements of these were driven by customer feedback through customer advisory boards and user councils. As of the end of 2020, the ProcessMAP platform empowers customers to manage and mitigate risks at 110,000+ locations across 140+ countries in 27 different languages.
Based on ProcessMAP’s Safe and Healthy Enterprise model and an overarching theme of delivering value-driven solutions that are intuitive and easy to use, some of the most well-adopted product innovations include the following:
- Useful Micro-interactions with the Platform drive Macro Engagement with Users
Users can create, configure, and share module and persona-based system landing pages. Additionally, they can leverage the flexibility offered by more than 60 configurable widgets. Some of the notable landing pages or dashboards include:
- Performance Dashboard provides a centralized view of an organization’s EHS risks and performance metrics across all its levels. Users can easily access KPIs related to incidents, CAPA closure, training and audit information, as well as the top and bottom performing locations across the organization.
- The Employee 360 Dashboard brings together multiple employee-related data points into one holistic view of events, activities, training, approvals, observations, and other employee work assignments. Managers can efficiently address any observed shortcomings and promptly recognize employee accomplishments.
- Mitigating Operational Risk with an Expanded Portfolio of Digital ORM Solutions
ProcessMAP’s Operational Safety Suite delivers meaningful, actionable insight into operational safety and risk management for customers globally. Two of the most recent additions include:
- ProcessMAP’s Permit to Work solution supports the coordination of high hazard activities, identification of potential hazards, and helps ensure controls and necessary authorizations are in place for the safe execution of hazardous work activities. The solution includes 16 permit types (Hot Work, Confined Space, Working at Heights, Line Breaking, and more), but allows for additional types based on customer requirements. Complex activities that may require multiple permits can be grouped into one integrated permit within the system allowing users to manage these complex jobs in a simpler way. In addition to automating and standardizing the permitting process across the organization, the solution also helps to ensure compliance through the facilitation and documentation of procedures, isolations, requirement checklists, and authorizations, as well as the ability to create, assign, and manage action items to closure.
- The Asset Risk Management solution provides a strategic approach to managing assets and the risks associated with them. Through Asset 360, organizations can easily gauge the health of organizational assets, including the ability to easily track assets and their status, manage asset inspections and associated non-conformances and CAPAs, and identify use or association with permitted high-risk activities.
- Enhanced No-Code Mobile Platform
ProcessMAP’s no-code platform enables customers to digitize various processes and empowers everyone in the organization to be able to design, develop and deploy applications that can be accessed on mobile devices. Customers, with their specific objectives and milestones, have continued to develop and deploy more than 200 mobile apps across their organization, often in multiple languages.
- ProcessMAP’s no-code platform was particularly helpful for customers who rapidly created and seamlessly deployed COVID-19 screenings apps for employees, such as daily sanitation checklists, and return-to-work program management, among others.
- Enhanced Mobile Solutions that Help Users Complete End-to-End Workflows
Customers accelerated their adoption of mobile EHS solutions last year. Reflecting this rapid adoption of mobile solutions, more than 35% of the total number of near-miss incidents and more than 47% of the total number of audits and inspections were reported over mobile EHS apps. Some of the key enhancements to the mobile platform in 2020 include:
- Availability of Learning Management System on mobile devices – users can now complete their training on their mobile devices, and supervisors can track the status of assigned training courses. Trainers and supervisors can also easily take attendance when conducting any training in a classroom setting.
- The Risk Assessment app provides users on the plant floor with access to all approved risk assessments using mobile devices. Users can quickly search and retrieve the procedures to view tasks/hazards, as well as approved administrative, procedural controls, and PPE.
“ProcessMAP’s innovation is grounded in our customers’ priorities. Our commitment to bringing robust and intuitive solutions to the market is reflected in the fact that in 2020, we invested more than 35% of our annual revenues on research and development,” said Jagan Garimella, CTO of ProcessMAP Corporation.
“Our customers are our co-innovation partners, and we align our product innovation roadmap to deliver maximum value to our users. With mobile solutions becoming a cornerstone of modern EHS initiatives, bringing enhanced mobile-first solutions to the marketplace is a key focus area,” said Tina Duffy, VP of Product Management at ProcessMAP Corporation.
“ProcessMAP’s no-code platform is where innovation meets real actionable results, by enabling customers to produce enterprise-grade applications in an efficient manner. The platform brings together microservices and cloud deployment to provide an agile process that is cost-effective, highly scalable, and self-sustaining,” said Eugene Kouroptev, SVP – Technology & Innovation at ProcessMAP Corporation.
To learn more about ProcessMAP’s product innovations, please click here
About ProcessMAP Corporation
ProcessMAP is the leading EHS process and data intelligence platform that empowers our customers to minimize risk, assure compliance, and ensure safety. ProcessMAP’s analytics-driven cloud platform and advanced mobile-first solutions enable digital transformation, process consistency, and data harmonization to drive actionable intelligence. We are headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, with locations across the globe, serving customers in over 140 countries. Visit https://www.processmap.com/ to learn more.
Media and Analyst Relations Contact
Director of Global Product Marketing