Final Preparation Underway for 2014 Annual User Conference
ProcessMAP’s Annual User Conference provides attendees with a unique opportunity to engage and learn, while sharing best practices, ideas and challenges.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL, March 10th, 2014
In May, ProcessMAP will be hosting their Annual User Conference in Hollywood, Florida. Each year, the event serves as the perfect platform for users of ProcessMAP’s software platform for EHS, compliance, sustainability and risk management to maximize the software’s solutions. It provides attendees with the opportunity to interact with the entire ProcessMAP community, have great peer to peer learning sessions, and share stories and best practices in a relaxing environment.
The event begins with an evening reception on May 12 and is followed by three days of presentations and breakout sessions. Key reasons professionals attend this event each year, include:
- Peer to Peer Learning – The opportunity to learn from the experience of peers and how they utilize ProcessMAP solutions. Attendees gain from the knowledge of best practices of other companies at the event. This information can be implemented into other applications to achieve the professional goals of conference participants.
- Shaping the Future Product Roadmap – Participate in shaping the product roadmap by collaborating with ProcessMAP to enhance how future product developments can do more and further enhance efficiencies.
- Getting to Know the Professional Community – This event is attended by leading experts within the professional community. The event provides attendees with the opportunity to network, collaborate and establish strong ties within the industry.
- Sneak Peek at What is in the Works – ProcessMAP takes this opportunity to share with customers what is planned for the coming year with new products and features.
- Leveraging Product Features – Learn how to leverage ProcessMAP solutions to new levels. This is one of the most sought after sessions of the conference, where various companies share how they are using their ProcessMAP solutions to improve performance and reduce risk.
“All of us at ProcessMAP are excited for this year’s Annual User Conference which promises to be the most comprehensive yet,” said Dave Rath, CEO, ProcessMAP. “Attendees are in for a great experience, learning from some of the leading experts in the industry and leaving the event with new solutions to tackle the unique challenges they face each day.”
About ProcessMAP Corporation
ProcessMAP was founded in 2000 and is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software platforms that empower organizations to become more efficient and intelligent in three key areas: Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Management; Sustainability and Carbon Management (SCM); and Enterprise Learning & Compliance Management (ELC). ProcessMAP is headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida with additional international offices that provide a global reach and serve customers in over 90 countries. To learn more about ProcessMAP and its integrated suite of software applications, please visit www.processmap.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (954) 515-5040.