Global Automotive Parts Manufacturer Expands its Partnership with ProcessMAP to Support World-class EHS Processes and Performance
The Fortune 250 company leverages ProcessMAP’s suite of digital transformation solutions to identify workplace hazards, mitigate risks, and transform its global health and safety initiatives.
May 26, 2021 [Fort Lauderdale, FL]: ProcessMAP Corporation, the industry leader in offering a cloud-based data intelligence platform for Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) transformation; Sustainability; and Compliance and Operational Risk Management (ORM) announced that one of the largest automotive parts manufacturing companies in the world has expanded its strategic partnership with ProcessMAP globally.
A Long-term Partnership to Transform EHS & Sustainability Objectives
The company, which has been in operation for more than 100 years and is one of the largest automotive parts manufacturers in the world, selected ProcessMAP more than 14 years ago to replace a homegrown legacy EHS data management system. Since then, the scope of the ProcessMAP solutions and the scale of the platform has grown to cover more than 60,000 employees spread across 1,000+ manufacturing, distribution, R&D, and retail facilities in more than 40 countries.
As an early adopter of ProcessMAP’s cloud-based EHS platform, the automotive parts manufacturing company has been successful in standardizing its global EHS processes, including:
- Proactively identifying and mitigating workplace risks
- Establishing world-class and consistent processes across all global locations
- Getting real-time access to actionable intelligence on web and mobile
- Establishing consistency in Industrial Hygiene (IH) planning and sampling processes
- Improving reporting of incidents as well as Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs)
- Managing audits and preventing non-compliance
- Proactively conducting comprehensive risk assessments to help eliminate hazards
Achieving Best-in-Class EHS and Sustainability Performance
Over the last few years, some of the EHS and sustainability performance improvements achieved by the company include:
- The total incident rate reduced by 16%
- The DART (days away, restricted, or transferred) rate decreased by 17%
- Reduced the serious injury rate by 50% in just one year
- Zero environmental compliance violation fines in 2019
- 250% increase in reporting of near-miss incidents to proactively identify potential risks
- 70% increase in on-time action items closure
- 500% Increase in proactive audits and inspections
- 85% Increase in managing CAPAs from Industrial Hygiene (IH) monitoring
Leveraging Mobile EHS Capabilities as the Linchpin of Sustained Digital Transformation
- 300% increase in managing audits on mobile
- 700% increase in the number of near misses created over mobile EHS apps
- 250% increase in the number of injuries or illnesses created over mobile
- 270% increase in the number of audit programs created on mobile
- 653 % increase in the number of audit findings created through Mobile
Commitment to Co-Innovate with ProcessMAP
“We are extremely proud of this long and sustained partnership with our customer, and the spirit of co-innovation that has helped the company to continuously raise the bar higher for their EHS and sustainability performance,” said Todd Jones, Executive Vice President at ProcessMAP Corporation.
About ProcessMAP Corporation
ProcessMAP is the leading EHS process and data intelligence platform that empowers our customers to minimize risk, assure compliance, and ensure safety. ProcessMAP’s analytics-driven cloud platform and advanced mobile-first solutions enable digital transformation, process consistency, and data harmonization to drive actionable intelligence. We are headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, with locations across the globe, serving customers in over 140 countries. Visit https://www.processmap.com/ to learn more.
Media and Analyst Relations Contact
Director, Global Product Marketing and Analyst Relations