ProcessMAP 2013 EHS Software User Conference Brings Global EHS Leaders Together
This Annual event in Fort Lauderdale will Showcase Best Practices in the Adoption of EHS and Sustainability Software Platform
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA – April 29, 2013 – ProcessMAP Corporation announced today that its 2013 User Conference, which will be held from April 30th to May 2nd, will gather EHS and Sustainability leaders from a wide range of industries to discuss, learn, and share ideas & solutions to address the emerging needs for EHS performance management, Environmental Compliance, Health & Safety management, Sustainability Reporting, and more.
This three-day event will feature case studies and round table sessions covering a wide spectrum of topics including:
- Driving Business Performance – Keynote presentation from Cardinal Health on the role of ProcessMAP EHS Software platform to provide actionable insights to help manage risks, improve compliance, and drive business performance
- Streamlining incident management – Case study from leading food distribution company – US Foods, will include their approach to an integrated incident management for people, property, environment and vehicles, including integration with several internal and vendor system
- Ensuring Enterprise-wide Environmental Compliance – Global Agribusiness Company – Bunge’s approach and case study on managing corporate Environmental Compliance Audit process lifecycle.
- Managing EHS Auditing – Pharmaceutical leader – Actavis’ approach and success in managing its enterprise EHS auditing processes with ProcessMAP platform
- Assessing and Managing Risks Globally – Multi-discipline healthcare company – Allergan’s approach to the adoption of EHS software to manage risk assessments, risk reduction and change management
- Sustaining Safety Culture – World’s largest carpet manufacturer – Shaw Industry’s approach to transformation of safety culture, management of Behavioral Based Safety (BBS Program) initiatives and company-wide adoption of ProcessMAP platform.
- Measuring and Reporting Sustainability Performance – Ingersoll-Rand’s case study on its approach to sustainability performance management and implementation of ProcessMAP cloud-based EHS software to measure, manage and report sustainability performance
- Strengthening Safety Management System – Transportation and logistics leader – Ryder’s approach to activity-based safety management by leveraging ProcessMAP solution at 1,000+ locations
- Mitigating Chemicals Risk and Improving Compliance – World’s leading manufacturer of ball bearings – SKF’s approach to Integrated Chemicals Information Management – from chemicals approval to REACH compliance through company-wide adoption of ProcessMAP platform.
In this conference, ProcessMAP will unveil its Version 13 of EHS and Sustainability mobile software platform. ProcessMAP and its Customers will also discuss the approach and roadmap for its products including next generation analytics, embedding content from 3rd party sources, and more.
About ProcessMAP Corporation
ProcessMAP is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software platform empowering organizations become more efficient and intelligent in three key areas: Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Management; Sustainability and Carbon Management (SCM); and Enterprise Learning & Compliance Management (ELC). ProcessMAP is headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA with global reach serving customers in 90+ Countries. For more information, please visit http://www.processmap.com.