ProcessMAP to Host Customers and Strategic Partners at ProcessMAP Konnect
Customers, industry analysts, and partners to share critical insights on EHS industry and collaborate on technology innovation.
May 15, 2019 – Sunrise, Florida – ProcessMAP, the industry leader in cloud-based data intelligence platform for Environmental Health and Safety and Quality (EHSQ) announced that it will be hosting its 8th annual global user-conference, ProcessMAP Konnect, at the Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, from May 20 – 22, 2019.
Every year, ProcessMAP’s annual user conference brings together a distinguished family of EHSQ visionaries, leading analysts for the EHSQ market, and thought influencers under one roof. This year’s conference will be represented by the leadership team of key ProcessMAP customers, spread across all major industry verticals, to collaborate on the topics of “Innovation for Today and Tomorrow”. Some of the key highlights for the event include:
- Keynote presentations by Ellis Jones – Senior Director of Global EHS&S at Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, and Peter Bussey – Principal Research Analyst for EHS at LNS Research
- Platform roadmap for next 18 to 24 months
- Co-innovation product launches with multiple partners in IoT and synergistic technologies
- Seamless integration of regulatory and e-learning content with ProcessMAP solutions
- Benchmarking adoption of Mobile-First solutions for EHSQ processes
- Next-generation data analytics and visualization to drive informed business decisions
- Digital transformation and EHSQ integration with manufacturing and operational excellence
“ProcessMAP Konnect crystallizes our objective to provide a platform for our customers to share the unique challenges they faced prior to adopting ProcessMAP EHSQ solutions, their incredible success stories since then, and overall best practices based on their experiences. The event also offers a platform for us to share exciting new product innovations and to get first-hand feedback from our customers.”, said Dave Rath, CEO of ProcessMAP Corporation.
About ProcessMAP Corporation
ProcessMAP Corporation is the leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to manage risk related to Employee Health & Safety and Enterprise Compliance. The company is headquartered in Sunrise, Florida, with locations across the globe, serving customers in over 135 countries. For more information, visit ProcessMAP.com.
Media and Public Relations Contact:
Director of Global Product Marketing