ProcessMAP Unveils New Software Release Delivering Increased Innovation in EHS Compliance and Risk Management
Version 15.2 includes ergonomics and wellness modules, analytics and mobile functionality to support key customer requirements
(SUNRISE, Fla.) July 28, 2015 – ProcessMAP Corporation, the leading provider of enterprise cloud-based solutions for compliance and risk management, has announced the rollout of its latest software – Version 15.2. This release features improved usability, customer-driven enhancements, new modules and more robust analytics.
“Innovation is one of the founding tenets of ProcessMAP and 15.2 ensures that our customers benefit from ongoing upgrades to our multi-tenant SaaS platform as we continue to rapidly enhance our platform to align with our customers’ needs,” said Jagan Garimella, CTO at ProcessMAP. “Our technology team is attuned to industry challenges, and the timely release of Ergonomics Assessments & Employee Wellness is in direct response to the industry’s unmet need for a scalable, global platform to support proactive employee health and safety initiatives,” added Garimella.
Gregory Monzo, EVP of Product Management said, “In today’s environment of evolving EHS regulations, employee health and safety risks, and increasing sustainability performance reporting pressures, our customers need the latest functionality to be globally compliant and operate at optimal efficiency.” Monzo added, “As our second major release this year, Version 15.2 exemplifies our commitment to providing a best-in-class platform that supports continuous improvement and rapid response to changing business and regulatory requirements – without business interruption or upgrade costs.”
Version 15.2 includes more than 150 new features, along with the following key changes, enabling unprecedented organizational efficiency, enhanced usability, and more effective risk management:
- Ergonomics Module – With nearly 50% of manufacturing industry injuries being related to ergonomics, ProcessMAP released its Ergonomics Module, which equips users to perform ergonomic evaluations using four analysis types based on common industry standards, such as NIOSH Lifting Equation and Strain Index.
- Wellness Module – With ProcessMAP’s “Mobile-First” approach, the Wellness Module provides convenient and efficient capture and reporting of key metrics and observations. This new module allows customers to support their Employee Wellness initiatives by enabling wellness checks to be managed directly on the operation floor using tablets or smart phones.
- Analytics – Version 15.2 sets new standards in the EHS software market with the release of Business Intelligence (BI) with advanced analytics that deliver actionable insights to enable informed decision making.
- Mobility – ProcessMAP has continued the development of device agnostic applications, empowering users to perform Audits, manage Behavior Based Safety (BBS) Observations, track Action Items, report Safety Hazards and perform Wellness Checks – among other critical safety-related activities.
- Dashboards – Version 15.2 includes several new “out-of-the-box” dashboard widgets, expanded dashboard framework coverage across modules and personalization features to configure the dashboard to the user’s preferences.
About ProcessMAP Corporation
Founded in 2000, ProcessMAP Corporation is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software solutions that empowers organizations to manage risk in three key areas: Employee Health & Safety; Environment & Sustainability; and Enterprise Risk. The company is headquartered in Sunrise, Florida with locations across the globe, serving customers in over 95 countries. For more information, visit ProcessMAP.com.
Media Contact: Company Contact: