Privacy Statement, effective as of 12/07/2017
ProcessMAP provides certain business services to its customers.
At ProcessMAP Corporation. (“ProcessMAP”, “we” or “us”), we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers and their data subjects. We want you (“Data Subjects”, “Users” or “Data Controllers” , “Customers”) to feel comfortable and confident when using our web site and our services. Therefore, we would like to share with you the following principles that govern our information practices and other privacy aspects of our web site and our services. Throughout this policy, we refer to information that personally identifies you as “Personal Information or PII.”
By using this website or registering for our service, you voluntarily and willingly provide us with certain information, including personally identifiable information, which we collect in order to provide the ProcessMAP website and service. Personal Identifiable Information refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you, and information on your use of and activities at our site and through the ProcessMAP service that may be connected with you. Personal information that we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, email address and postal addresses.
To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
Recourse, Enforcement and Liability
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, ProcessMAP Corporation commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact ProcessMAP Corporation at:
Privacy & Compliance Team,
13450 W. Sunrise Boulevard, Suite: 160
Sunrise, FL 33323, USA
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will investigate your complaint, take appropriate action and report back to you within 45 days.
ProcessMAP has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, a non-profit alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States and operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus.
If you do not receive timely acknowledgement of your complaint from us, or if we have not resolved your complaint, please contact or visit https://www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers for more information or to file a complaint. The services of the BBB EU Privacy Shield are provided at no cost to you.
These recourse mechanisms are available at no cost to you.
Finally, as a last resort and under limited conditions EU and Swiss individuals with residual complaints may invoke a binding arbitration option before the Privacy Shield Panel.
Following is additional information about how we treat personal information that is transferred in reliance on Privacy Shield:
– ProcessMAP currently does not share any personal data with third parties, if that practice should change in the future we will update this policy and indicate how individuals can exercise opt-out choice as applicable.
– EU individuals and Swiss individuals have rights to access personal data about them, and to limit use and disclosure of their personal data. With our Privacy Shield certification, ProcessMAP has committed to respect those rights. Because ProcessMAP personnel have limited ability to access data our customers submit to our services, if you wish to request access, to limit use, or to limit disclosure, please provide the name of the customer (data controller) who submitted your data to our services. We will refer your request to that customer (data controller), and will support them as needed in responding to your request.
ProcessMAP Corporation is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
– We may share your data to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process including to meet national security or law enforcement requests from public authorities
– When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our apps or websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of ProcessMAP Corporation, our customers and users, or the public
– If we merge with or are acquired by another company, sell an ProcessMAP website, app, or business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In those cases, your information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred
ProcessMAP does not currently transfer personal information to third parties. However, if personal information of EU or Swiss individuals is transferred to third parties in the future, pursuant to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and SwissU.S. Privacy Shield, ProcessMAP is potentially liable.
General Information on PII and Security Controls:
Security, ProcessMAP has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent (1) unauthorized or unlawful disclosure or access to personal data; (2) accidental or unlawful loss, destruction, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure of your personal data; and (3) accidental damage to your personal data. These measures ensure an appropriate level of security in relation to the risks inherent in the processing and the nature of the personal data to be protected. Your securely held personal data will only be accessible by select authorized members of staff within ProcessMAP and its business partners.
All hosted services maintained by ProcessMAP has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the data and information under our control. When Customer Sites are accessed using Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 5.0 or higher, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects information using both server authentication and data encryption to help ensure that data and information is safe, secure, and available only to you.
ProcessMAP hosts the services in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. Finally, ProcessMAP provides unique user names and passwords that must be entered each time a customer logs on. These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of Data.
Right to Change Policy